Director, Product Marketing
Hostway | HOSTING has been a global leader in managed and cloud hosting for over 20 years, serving customers ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, and specializing in hosting mission critical workloads and applications. We deliver highly secure, compliant, and always available solutions to thousands of customers worldwide and commit ourselves to:
- Live by our Customer Pledge by giving each and every customer the exceptional service they deserve.
- Providing unmatched technical expertise.
- Empowering customers to run their apps where they run best, made possible by our hybrid cloud.
- Providing customers with 24/7 phone access to real experts, including cloud-hosting experts who are committed to solving customer problems.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology… not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, “built-to-last” organization. If what we’ve said isn’t a mission you can get behind, or you are looking for a big paycheck to do more “directing” than “doing”… stop reading.
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
For more information about Hostway | HOSTING, please visit http://www.hostway.com.
The Director of Product Marketing will report to Chief Marketing Officer. The Director is responsible for providing product line support for marketing program strategy, sales support, and channel support. This position requires tight interaction with sales, customer service, and product management, to ensure that all marketing collateral accurately reflects features & benefits from each user persona & perspective.
* Making Hostway|Hosting solutions and service value propositions real for internal and external (prospects, customers, partners) audiences.
* Align with Product Management to define user personas and requirements, and GTM messaging
* You will be a master collaborator
* Work with the marketing team to help define and drive GTM campaigns to produce sales pipeline
* Work with Demand Generation, Content Marketing, Design, and Web Site Content teams to create marketing collateral such as white papers, data sheets, FAQ, feature/benefit sheets, case studies, web site copy, etc., as well as with Field Marketing to support trade shows, events, city tours and promotions.
* Work cross-functionally with Sales Operations and Sales Enablement to develop standardized sales scripts, presentations, proposals, demos, etc.
* Support channel partners with sales training, collateral, and best practices
* Create and provide product positioning materials & training for inside sales teams.
* Synthesize a deep understanding and point-of-view on competitor offerings in the space and teach the broader organization how to compete and win
* Envision, guide and support the GTM strategy for product launches
* Build core foundational pieces including positioning, messaging and other key content
* Create, communicate, and drive consensus of marketing strategy with senior leadership, shared services team and partner organizations
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
* BA/BS Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
* 10+ year’s Product Marketing experience in Managed Hosting, Cloud Hosting, SaaS or related industry
* Experience with compliance (HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS, FedRAMP, etc) a plus
* Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, and development processes
* Ability to travel at least 15% or as required
* Strong understanding of the Enterprise IT segment – personas, technology adoption, infrastructure drivers, decision makers, pain points, etc.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to effectively operate in a matrix organization - coordinating people and resources from multiple areas of the company.
* Based in Austin, Tx or Denver, CO
Hostway | HOSTING offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, free Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Hostway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Hostway | HOSTING thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.