Chief of Staff
Hostway | HOSTING has been a global leader in managed and cloud hosting for over 20 years, serving customers ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, and specializing in hosting mission critical workloads and applications. We deliver highly secure, compliant, and always available solutions to thousands of customers worldwide and commit ourselves to:
- Live by our Customer Pledge by giving each and every customer the exceptional service they deserve.
- Providing unmatched technical expertise.
- Empowering customers to run their apps where they run best, made possible by our hybrid cloud.
- Providing customers with 24/7 phone access to real experts, including cloud-hosting experts who are committed to solving customer problems.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology… not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, “built-to-last” organization. If what we’ve said isn’t a mission you can get behind, or you are looking for a big paycheck to do more “directing” than “doing”… stop reading.
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
For more information about Hostway | HOSTING, please visit http://www.hostway.com.
The Chief of Staff is responsible for a wide variety of administrative and operational duties in support of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and other senior leadership team members. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO. The Chief of Staff will handle day-to-day management of personnel to allow the CEO to focus on growing our business. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a liaison between staff and the CEO, bringing forward any ideas and/or concerns to upper management; assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage.
- Assist the CEO and senior leadership team in facilitating effective decision-making.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Ensure to stay abreast of current trends within our industry.
- Arrange and conduct regular staff meetings.
- Act as a liaison between staff and the CEO, bringing forward any ideas and/or concerns to upper management.
- Work closely with the executive director to ensure that set goals and organizational strategies are achieved.
- Participate in the development of the company’s vision, mission, strategic goals and objectives; tracking of corporate KPIs and objectives.
- Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Prepare and review presentations.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Special project as assigned and other duties as required.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum 2 years' post-MBA experience in an administrative, executive, or operational role.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy at all times.
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Versatile and action-oriented.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience with Power BI strongly preferred.
Hostway offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, free Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Hostway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Hostway thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.