Hostway and HOSTING have merged, creating one of the largest managed cloud services platforms in the world. Together, Hostway | HOSTING has been a global leader in managed and cloud hosting for over 20 years, serving customers ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, and specializing in hosting mission critical workloads and applications. We deliver highly secure, compliant, and always available solutions to thousands of customers worldwide and commit ourselves to:
- Live by our Customer Pledge by giving each and every customer the exceptional service they deserve.
- Providing unmatched technical expertise.
- Empowering customers to run their apps where they run best, made possible by our hybrid cloud.
- Providing customers with 24/7 phone access to real experts, including cloud-hosting experts who are committed to solving customer problems.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology… not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, “built-to-last” organization. If what we’ve said isn’t a mission you can get behind, or you are looking for a big paycheck to do more “directing” than “doing”… stop reading.
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
For more information about Hostway | HOSTING, please visit http://www.hostway.com.
Hostway|HOSTING is seeking a Marketing Manager for its Web & Apps business unit. This position will lead a team of SEO, PPC, and Lead Gen experts in the development and execution of a wide variety of customer acquisition campaigns – from search engine marketing and display advertising to highly targeted lead generation campaigns. The Marketing Manager works with other senior managers in sales and product management to develop the overall customer acquisition strategy - including the target markets, offers, promotions, channels, and media. The Marketing Manager coordinates the implementation and execution of these campaigns, ensuring that performance is effectively tracked, and continually assesses the ROI – making adjustments where needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead planning and execute fully integrated demand generation marketing campaigns with the goal of driving attributable leads and revenue.
- Serve as the primary liaison for external agencies and contractors, providing direction and feedback as needed to keep all parties aligned and production schedules on track.
- Review and optimize all collateral for quality, effectiveness, and compatibility with objectives and brand positioning.
- Be a powerful advocate and thought leader by representing assigned product lines and channels in webinars, speaking engagements at industry events and blog contributions.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for assigned product line(s) and channels from strategic plan to execution and sustaining.
- Incorporate the value propositions into key customer touchpoints and collaborate with all aspects of marketing (creative design, PPC, display, events, social, digital, communications, and research) to integrate and amplify marketing efforts.
- Coordinate the development and execution of campaigns – including target selection and list development, messaging, offers & promotions, conversion tactics and tracking.
- Direct the day-to-day management of the company’s SEO, SEM, Display, and Lead Generation efforts, working with the team to develop a regular cadence of testing, analysis, and optimization.
- Ensure that campaigns are accurately tracked, and report on campaign performance metrics such as CTR, acquisition cost, and overall ROI
- Monitor overall marketing spend vs. the budget, and make adjustments as needed – allocating funds towards campaigns with the highest ROI
- Establish and manage marketing vendor relationships, negotiating contracts and insertion orders
- Provide direction to the creative and content teams to ensure that the companies websites, landing pages, and all collateral is effective both from a conversion standpoint and a user experience perspective
- Monitor competitive advertising campaigns and recommend adjustments in Hostway’s campaign offer and messaging as required.
- Manage, mentor and lead direct reports and junior staff within the marketing team.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience in marketing/demand generation marketing in digital services in an accountable management role
- Experience in Cloud Hosting, SaaS or related industry a plus
- Migration experience in shared hosting environment and proficiency in troubleshooting different platforms would be an asset
- Product marketing management experience including defining product roadmaps and market-driven product requirements based on customer, prospect, marketplace, and competitive dynamics for new product release
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful demand generation campaigns from lead generation to overall revenues that result in meeting strategic business objectives
- Experience in managing and tracking effective SEM and digital marketing campaigns either through in-house resources or third parties
- Experience directing and coordinating campaigns via marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot.
- Solid understanding of the SMB and Mid-Market segment including technology adoption, infrastructure drivers, decision makers, and pain points.
- Experience in channel marketing, including VAR and Strategic partner program support.
- Proved ability to construct digital projects and paid media advertising plans.
- Proven ability to optimize for organic search on the major search engines: Google, Yahoo, MSN/Live and ASK. Google AdWords Certification a definite plus.
- Proven SEO success including link building, link baiting, ranking for targeted keywords, increased referrals and conversions.
- Deep familiarity with Social Media and Community Websites.
- Hands on experience managing, tracking, and optimizing online marketing campaigns and SEO.
- Excellent analytical skills.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Hostway offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, free Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Hostway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Hostway thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.