Executive Assistant / Office Manager
The Executive Assistant / Office Manager provides executive, administrative support and assistance to the CEO and CFO, while managing the day-to-day administrative functioning of the Austin office. In addition, the Executive Assistant / Office Manager would be supporting other members of the Senior Leadership Team with administrative responsibilities. The Executive Assistant / Office Manager will be responsible for managing administrative responsibilities, scheduling travel, preparing company correspondence and assisting with company projects and events as needed.
Candidates interested in this position should display a good-natured, cooperative attitude and be reliable, responsible, and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization, communication, multi-tasking, discretion, and prioritization skills. Hours for this role will be 8 am to 5 pm.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and coordinates CEO and CFO schedules & travel arrangements, and other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Assist in managing and maintaining the Corporate Administration department budget.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas and reserves facilities.
- Documents minutes and action items at requested meetings.
- Compose and type routine correspondence.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Plans and coordinates company events, board meetings, and other corporate/executive projects.
- Contact company vendors and handle vendor solicitation requests as needed.
- Create expense reports and reconcile corporate AMEX statements.
- Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Efficiently manage inbound calls: answer and redirect calls while coordinating with office personnel at other locations.
- Coordinate guest visits and any planned events.
- Coordinate company gatherings, parties, conferences, celebrations, and on-site and off-site meetings.
- Manage and order supplies for the office through established vendors including but not limited to: ensuring appropriate supplies are always on hand in the office; ensuring all office equipment is in working order, kitchen supplies are available, etc.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in an office environment.
- Capable of using standard office equipment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and the Internet.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Dependable transportation is required for running errands.
Must have a positive attitude and an ability to foster such an environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong team player who can also work very well independently.
- Must be able to type 40-50 wpm.
- Hours: 8am to 5pm local time.
Hostway | HOSTING is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Hostway | HOSTING offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, free Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Hostway | HOSTING is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.